Hi anybody have problem with Compaq Presario C700 Audio Driver
Dont Worry your problem will be solved here this is the dead end for this problem
First You must Download the following Drivers First
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers
After installing Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Drivers restart the notebook and install followong drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers:
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Now you Problem is solved
If the Problem is Still arrives send a comment or Query to me
7 years ago